Friday, October 11, 2019

Photo Collage Card

It is Pastor Appreciation month - I created this card to honor my Pastor.

Recipe
Vagabond2
Karen B Photo Collage Die
MFT Letter Dies and Stitched Heart
Thanks Die

INSIDE CARD:
All Sentiments are Stamps - Misti - Memento Black Ink
Sword Die - Karen B
United in Christ - Embossing Ink - White Embossing Powder - Heat Gun
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Photos are from a Christmas Card I received

I would like to share with these Challenges:

October CHN Patterned Paper


Friday Cardz TV AG

Wed Word Art Wed AG #2

SS Happy World Card Making Day 
Upload your cards by 11:59 pm on Saturday, October 12th


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.