Saturday, October 5, 2019

My Craft Room

Howdy Crafters ~ It is World Card Making Day - and I am going get busy making cards for the event.  Here are photos of my crafting room - it is an organized mess right now - but I love it here - I call it My Happy Place - do you see the sign on my shelf?  Have a blessed day and through the week crafting -thank you for stopping by!
this door goes outside to the deck my hubby built

This shelf unit was built by my crafty husband

I have had these roller carts for years

My craft space table - My Happy Place sign to the left on the shelf


I am sharing a photo in Joy Clair Challenge #1    [Click on the link to take you to the challenge and enter our photo to be eligible for a prize!]

4 comments:

  1. You have an awesome space~thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room~ thanks for playing along with us at Joy Clair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your space Gail. You are always making LOTS of beautiful cards and I think that you must have BOXES of them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shelving Gail! What fun to see where all my craft blogger pals do their magic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.