Friday, October 18, 2019

Monster

Howdy Crafters - I found this patterned paper in my stash and I really liked that spider dangling - so I found this Crate Die by Sizzix  and placed it so the spider would show up - do you see in on the left inside the crate next to the orange pumpkin?  He is a cutie!
Thanks for dropping by!

Recipe
Vagabond2
LW Stitched Rectangle Die
Sizzix Ghost Die
Cherry Lynn Monster Die
Sizzix Crate Die
Memory Box Stitched Pumpkins Die
Poppy Stamps Pumpkins and Gourd die [the Black Pumpkin]
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Cardz TV Happy Halloween Stamp - Black Ink - Misti
Distress Brown Ink for the Crate and recycled coffee sleeve for cutting the crate

Inspired to create by:
Friday #185 Cut It Up - Ghost Goblins Ghouls 1E
Wed SS Halloween #3
October CHN Patterned Paper
October Poppy Stamps Enchanted - #3 - Black Pumpkin die cut

6 comments:

  1. With my old eyes, I had to enlarge the page to spy the spider, but it was a fun hunt! :)

    What an adorable Halloween card, Gail. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up for our Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls! challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you have used the crate to stage your scene and the ghost & Frankie dies really work well together! Nice job on the paper placement for the spider reveal! ; ) Thanks so much for joining in the fun for our Cut It Up Triple "G" Challenge! Look forward to seeing you soon in future challenges!
    Rachelle - DT@CIU : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Halloween card! That crate die cut is so fun. I see your spider hanging out in the crate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this Frankenstein! I love all the elements you added. I had to search for the spider but I found him! :) Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. I Love your paper choices and fun design. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.