Thursday, October 3, 2019

Leaf Tag

 Howdy Crafters~ I was inspired by Michele @ Paper Smooches and Mod Squad Challenge to create this tag.

I used the stem on my tag
To view Michele Card Click HERE.

Recipe
Leaf Layout by Michele used on her card. She used a twig and I have used the stem from a leaf.  Michele also used larger leaves from a new Paper Smooches stamp set. I am using the leaf stamp from Hanging Out Paper Smooches Stamp Set.

I am also using a Stitched Tag from Paper Smooches - Gift Tag 3.

The happiness word stamp is from Paper Smooches- chart toppers

I used my Misti for stamping - and an Orange Marker to color the orange leaves.  I added baker twine.

I would like to share with:

October Paper Smooches - DT Inspiration UE


October Mod Squad - Back to Nature - use something from Nature 1/3 using the stem of a leaf.







2 comments:

  1. What a cute tag! I like how you used the leaf stem on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Using the stem is genius, well done. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.