Friday, August 30, 2019

Fall Tag

Howdy Crafters ~ I created this Fall Tag using a CUTplorations Stitched Tag die to iron on a Leaf Paper Napkin - I have my tutorial on my side bar - easy peasy lemon squeezy. Paper napkins make nice backgrounds for tags and cards - have a blessed day!

Recipe
Vagabond 2
CUTplorations Stitched Tag
Leaf Paper Napkin - Glue Stick, Iron - parchment paper
STAMP:
STAMplorations Leaf Stamp - Misti - Orange Distress Ink- Green Patterned Paper
Pink N Main Squirrel Fall Stamp - Memento Ink - Markers - Fussy Cut
Clear Dollar Stamp Sentiment - Memento Black Ink
Pixel Stampers Heart Digital - Red Marker around the edges

Inspired to create by:

Friday - #97 Cardz TV AG 1/3
August - CHN Patterned Paper UE
Summer Stamplorations  Theme and Sketch - Anything goes with stamps UE 
Summer TAGplorations AG UE
Summer CUTplorations AG UE -UE
The Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge UE



 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Gail! Your little squirrel tag for fall is adorable! Fall is my favourite season and I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.