Friday, July 19, 2019

Christmas Flip Flap Card

Recipe
Splitcoaststampers - Tutorial - CLICK HERE
to create the Flip Flaps Card Base
I created the door for this Christmas Card
Cardstock - Patterned, Red, Brown, White
Vagabond2
Tag Die
Rectangle Dies
Rubber Wood Mounted Plank Wood Stamp
Versafine Black Ink
Misti
HERO Arts [Sizzix] Rubber Stamp and Embossing Folder #657770  Christmas Package - Deer - Holly - Merry Word
Clear Christmas Stamp --Bakers twine --Markers 
Inspired to create by:
July Hero Arts - Christmas in July  1/5 
July CHN Patterned Paper UE
July CHN Christmas weekly
Wednesday Simon Says Make your own background 5/5
July - September STAMPLorations - Stamps+anything goes UE

3 comments:

  1. So cute, love the interactive door! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flip flap card Gail!! I so have had my eye on this barn door stamp set. I still love it each time I see it. You card came out fabulous my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interaction. This is a new design to me. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.