Tuesday, May 21, 2019

May~The Cutting Cafe~

Howdy Crafters: 

It is that time again for another Design Team Creation posting.
Stop over at the Cutting Cafe Blog to view what my Design Team Sisters have created - leave a loving comment & your name will be added to the draw to win 3 SVG's of your choice. Happy Dance to the Winner! Yeah oh Yeah!

A Mixed Emotions NOTE:

Today is my last posting for the Cutting Cafe Design Team. It has been a blessing and honor to be on this wonderful team. Regina is a very generous, kind, and beautiful Christian lady who graciously fulfilled a dream of mine. 

Thank you Regina for all you have done for me since I came on board in 2017 - it truly has been a fabulous adventure. I wish you and my Design Team sisters the best journey in crafting - blessings to all - Love in Jesus, Gail Scott

For my Design Team Project, I am using the Paper Lace Template and  Age is Just a number Template ~  I made a Birthday card! Whoot Whoot! 
[This card was for my Aunt Betty for  her Birthday in Sept 2019 - she went to be with the Lord at the age of 90 in April 2019 - I miss her dearly]
 Recipe
Cardstock: Green, Pink, Black, Kraft
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Cuttlebug - Square Stitched Die
[I created a number outline shape for the number template]

 

3 comments:

  1. first and far most, I AM GOING TO MISS YOU MY FRIEND....you are an angel....this card is simply the cutest...thanks for all that you have done for the cafe....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gail!! I love how you used the stripes AND alphabet background.The neon colors grabbed my attention right away!! My card was emotional as well. Our loved ones are in the arms of the Savior and watch over us now. Good luck in your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on your journey Gail, your projects have been enjoyed, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.