Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Hug in A Mug

Recipe
Vagabond2 Die Cutting Machine
Distress Ink - Sun and Sky
CUTplorations Hug in A Mug Die - Recycled Kraft Cardstock
Marker for Grass
Beccy's Images, Gal, Cupcake, Coffee Cup
Misti - Distress Inks Brown and Black
STAMPlorations Things with Wings Stamp - Butterflies

Inspired to create by:

May Beccy's Image UE

 May The Three Amigos - food or drink UE



SPRING/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop UE

May - STAMPLorations Things with Wings UE

May STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch - #5 Using Theme - Stamps and Cupcake [Butterfly stamps and Cupcake digital]









11 comments:

  1. I love the way you did your sun and sky, Gail! Cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scene on that tag. Certainly looks like summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes and coffee??? I'm coming over to YOUR house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute tag Gail. I sure wish I liked coffee, but at 59 I just haven't learned to like it all that well. lol I always feel like I am missing out by not liking it, but such as it is. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful scenery of girl with cup and cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous tag Gail, well done! I totally approve of coffee and cake... what better combination is there? Love the inking in the background and the addition of the "grass". I also like the fabulous sentiment. Great job.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.