Thursday, May 2, 2019

Butterfly CAS

CAS Butterfly Card
Vagabond2 Stitched Die
STAMPlorations Trendy Butterfly and Sentiment Stamp
Distress Grape Concord Ink
Versafine Black ink
Misti
Pink Copic Marker for dots on background

This was a mistake card but I was Okay with how it turned out. I accidentally put the butterfly on the Misti using the back side of the stamp - oops.

 I stamped the backside of the stamp using Distress Ink Concord Grape. Seeing my mistake, I placed the RIGHT side of the stamp on top of the Concord Grape Stamping and used Versafine Black ink to stamp on top. It Worked for me.

Inspired to create by:

1. May STAMPlorations CAS - #1
2.  May ~ STAMplorations Things with Wings Blog Hop and Linky Party UE
3. NeverEnding Challenge STAMplorations
4. May WAW AG


3 comments:

  1. So clever how you saved the butterfly. I'm always inspired by how many cards and tags you make. All are just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a mistake, it's just a "creative approach" Gail :) What a great card and lucky mistake. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMP CAS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.