Thursday, April 11, 2019

City Girl Tag

Recipe City Girl Mixed Media
Vagabond2 Die Cutting Machine
Acrylic Paint - Pink, Yellow, Purple, Blue
Markers for coloring some of the stamps
Distress Inks 
Misti - Versafine Black Ink
STAMPlorations City Girl Stamp
STAMPlorations Art Marks Stamp
ARTplorations Shower of Flutters Stencil- 
I mushed Blue Distress ink on the
Shower of Flutters Stencil section,
 Then I pressed it to the tag -a Micron Black Ink Pen was used to outline Butterflies
[I learned about the mushing from Shery Russ]
Burlap Stencil- Pearlescent Watercolor


It would be an honor to share with:

2 comments:

  1. Great tag Gail. I love the vibrant colors of the paint. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.