Sunday, April 21, 2019

April ~The Cutting Cafe + Joy Clair ~

Howdy Crafters ~ Happy Dance time - The Cutting Cafe Design Team is teaming up in April with Joy Clair ~  Love me some Cutting Cafe and Joy Clair Products - Oh yeah!

I was blessed to use both products for my Design Team Creation this month.  The Cutting Cafe Flap Card SVG was selected for my base & I was blessed to receive the Joy Clair Reckless Love Stamp Set. I also added an Action Wobble!
3 photo's below showing, Front & Inside of card & Action Wobble
Front of my Card
Cardstock, White, Pink, Patterned Cardstock Green
Green ink to stamp leaves - Sponge and green ink to color leaves
2 shades of pink markers for coloring the flower stamp and green in center
Portrait Die Cutting Machine for SVG Flap Card
Inside Card:
Joy Clair Reckless Sentiment - Leaf Stamp - Green Stamp and Green Marker
Joy Clair Sheep with "He Leaves the ninety-nine"
I fussy cut the sentiment- He leaves the - was glued at bottom of card on left side
the ninety-nine was fussy cut and glued under the sheep
I fussy Cut the Sheep and added an action wobble - see next photo
Misti - Versafine Black Ink
Rectangle Stitched Die for the right side 
 Here is the mini action wobble behind the fussy cut Sheep.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe 
to see all of the projects for April 21
Leave a loving comment and your name will be added to win 
3 SVG/PDF files of your choice
Have a blessed day! ~ Gail~

I would like to share with these challenges:
April - CHN Patterned paper
April - Three Amigos - Spring UE

Monday Simon Says Beautiful Blooms#5
 April Simon Says Wed - Mood Board  #5
FB Action Wobble Fan Club  #aprilawc 



6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what an awesome card, love that sheep...so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining our April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fold card Gail! Love that you put your little lamb on an action wobble, they are always so fun to play with! lol Hope your Easter was a blessed one! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation! I really do believe you are the queen of interesting and innovative structures! I love the way this folds open at the bottom. Very clever and thanks again for sharing your work with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing so hard! I love the lamb behind with the wobbler! I love interactive anythings so I thought this made the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.