Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Spring Bird Tag

Howdy Crafters - spring is almost here in Michigan - YEAH! Sun is shining today and temperature is dropping -so happy - love me some SPRING. I was inspired to create this Spring Bird Mixed Media Tag today - looking forward to warmer weather.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Gelly Plate - Acrylic Paints including Metalic
White Cardstock
Vagabond 2
CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die
CUTplorations Birds - Spring Patterned Paper
CUTplorations Life Is good Word Die
STENCILS:
ARTplorations Bloom Silhouettes - Black Marker to trace two of the flowers at the bottom - Yellow and Orange ink and one untraced - looked to the right of the tag just above the right bird
ARTplorations Some Birds - at the top of tag - birds in flight - blue ink
Fiskars Sun Punch

I would like to share with:
March TAGplorations Challenge - All About Spring - Optional Birds UE












March Mixed Media Challenge - Must use a stencil UE









March CUTplorations - Photo Inspired - Colors - Yellow - Brown - White - Red - Black












Anything Goes Never Ending Stamplorations Challenge UE










March CHN Patterned Paper UE


5 comments:

  1. Your tag is beautiful Gail! I am so ready for spring and this tag is making me crave spring even more. I am ready for this snow to melt, the ground to dry off and the sun to warm the earth here. Spring just can't get here soon enough for me! lol I'm ready for these teen/20's temps to leave us and bring in warmer temps. I know it is around the corner, or at least that is what I keep telling myself. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background Gail! Terrific tag!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is Good, isn't it?!? Glad to hear Spring is rolling around. And happy to see you at the March CUTplorations having some die cutting fun with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for spring and for your spring inspired tag! So glad you were inspired by our current TAGplorations Challenge over at STAMPlorations. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you cut the birds from patterned paper - thanks for joining us at this month's TAGplorations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.