Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Masking Elk Card

Recipe for Elk Card

Vagabond2 - Cuttlebug
Wood Embossing Folder
White, and Black Cardstock
Sizzix Oval Dies
SU Elk and Tree Stamps
Misti - Versafine Black ink for Moose
2 shades of green for stamping trees
Fiskars Circle Punch
Masking for Sun, Mountains
Torn paper to make mountains
Ink Sponging
Inside Stamping- Joy Clair Stamp
Versafine Black Ink & Misti

I would like to share with:

March WAW AG 
March SS Wed Whatever the Weather - Sunny
March Catch the Bug AG #3







2 comments:

  1. What a fun masculine card Gail! I know many guys who would love this card. Great inking and masking. Sorry, I got behind on my commenting once again as I wasn't feeling well. Will be glad when winter is finally over! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Majestic scene...well done! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.