Friday, March 15, 2019

imagine

Howdy Crafters ~ I was gifted with this Rubber Stamp/Die Set by TH from my husband for our anniversary. Here is my first creation - Mixed Media Tag

TH Manila Tag
TH Rubber Stamps & Die
Misti - Vagabond2
Versafine Black Ink
Distress Inks - Watercolors
Watercolor Marker for raindrops and around Star
All Distress inks to color the Stamped images
TH Sun Rays Stencil

Inspired to create by:

 March Cardz TV AG #2

March SS Wed Whatever the Weather - Sun and Rain #5

March Mixed Media - AG must use a stencil UE 

1 comment:

  1. Gail, this is so neat. I love the sunrays. Probably because I am done with cold weather and no sunshine. It is a welcome thing at my house. Thanks for Sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.