Saturday, March 9, 2019

Happy Birthday Rick!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband, Richard Alan Scott! March 9 ~ So Blessed to be married to you! Smooches! Love, Gail

Recipe
Vagabond2 Die Cutting Machine
White cardstock Base - Score-Pal
Cardstock: Patterned, blue, Green White, Yellow, Kraft [deer]recycled cardboard [golf cart]
Lawn Fawn Die and Stamps:
Stitched Rectangle Die
Hillside Rectangle Die - I cut out a few trees that comes with this die to add to scene
Lawn Fawn Wild For you butterfly stamps - black Versafine Ink - Misti

Yellow, Green & Black Markers
Memory Box Tree and house border die
Memory Box Golf card
Poppy Stamps - Whittle Deer Dies
Fiskars Sun Punch

Inspired to create by:

Monday Lawn Fawnatics - Inspired by[A Book, Movie or Song]  a Book - Arnold Palmer - A Life Well Played [golf book] #4

March CHN Patterned paper Challenge

March Catch the Bug - Create a Scene #2

March Poppy Stamps - Spring Cleaning ~ Use something Old - something you have not used in a while - the golf card is something I have not used in a long time - [my Poppy Stamp product are the 2 whittle deer. #2]


8 comments:

  1. When we were younger, our Mom's would always say, "Don't create a scene" of course with a totally different meaning. But here we are in our ...(5)(6)0's... doing just that, and you've created quite a scene here. Great job. Hope you're having fun crafting this weekend. I made a really pretty card yesterday for Paper Sweeties (not posting until the 14th) but I hope to spend the weekend getting some more crafting done. Thanks for stopping by my blog. it's always so nice to get comments. Also, you're very blessed to have your grand"babies" near you...enjoy every moment of it. Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gail! I love your cute card! I hope your hubby had a great day! I think he must have loved your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great "scene" card...I bet your hubby loved it! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect card for your husband!!! love it! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card, Gail! Thanks again for participating in Poppystamps "Spring Cleaning" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun scene you created! Every time I look I see something new! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.