Friday, March 15, 2019

Galatians Bible Journal Page

Howdy Crafters: I did Bible Journal today - bringing me to Galations 5:1  So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law.

It was a nice study and fun to put some art work down as I was readying the Word today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Mixed Media Bible Journal Page
Recipe
Bible Journal
Stamps: Joy Clair, Inkadinkadoo
ARTplorations Bird Stencil
Mediums:
Gelatos
Watercolors
Colored Pencils
Distress Inks
Distress Crayons
Micron Ink Pens

Inspired to create by:

March Three Amigos Rainbow Challenge


1 comment:

  1. I see that rainbow there... fun way to embellish your scripture and express yourself... love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.