Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Bible Journaling Page

Howdy Crafters - I am back to Bible Journaling. I am going to be creating my Bible Journaling in my Bible Journal[s] - I just ordered a new one, as well as in this Spiral blank page Journal.

My Pastor is preaching on 40 Days in the Word -emphasizing one Scripture to memorize each week.  My goal is to journal each scripture.
I am a bit behind but catching up.  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Scripture written in journal with a Ball point Ink Pen

STAMPlorations Stamps - The Holy Bible- Faith Expressions
STAMPlorations Stamp - Art Marks - the word inspire

ARTplorations Stencil - Bloom Stencil - the Rose

OTHER STENCILS: Circle Stencil bottom right - Honey Comb Stencil [upper right corner]

Other Stamps: Girl, Leaves, Hearts, God, Flower, Just Start

Arrow die cut - pink card stock - Cuttlebug

Mediums: Distress Inks [sponging] , Markers, Watercolor  Markers,Pens, Colored Pencils

I would like to share with:

March Mixed Media - must use a stencil UE 










Anything Goes Never Ending Stamplorations Challenge UE

March Simon Says Monday Feminine~ Girly

March WAW AG



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and inspiring Gail. Thanks a bunch for using lots of STAMPlorations products and playing along with us at STAMPlorations Mixed Media March challenge ~ Good Luck.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations {Mixed Media Design Team}
    Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your mix of different techniques - thanks for joining us at this month's STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed looking at your Bible Journaling page:) Thanks for playing at the THEME and SKETCH challenge at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.