Friday, March 22, 2019

Bible Journal ~ Romans

Howdy Crafters ~ 

I received a New Bible Journal this week - I like this layout as it has a blank page -between each Bible Word page - therefore, I can add a page of journaling on the blank page. 

I can still journal on the text if I wish. 

This is my first Bible Journal page using this new Journal - thanks for dropping by.

Recipe
Bible Journal
White Cardstock - Gingham paper
Gelatos - Colored Pencils - Colored Inks - Metallic Inks
STAMP Sets:
Joy Clair
Taylored Expressions
Inkadinkado
Jamie Dougherty
Fiskars Cloud Punch

I would like to share with: 
 March CHN Patterned paper 
 March Double D -  Gingham #3

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! You've done a beautiful job with your first journaling page. The gingham strip looks great across the bottom. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Gingham" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and what a great idea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This maybe the first time that I have seen Bible journaling as an entry. You may be just started something new. I enjoyed your entry and thanks for joining in the fun at Double D "Gingham" challenge. Good luck.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting project, looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.