Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Simple Recycled Tag

Howdy Crafters - here is how I make a simple Recycled tag.

Victorian Angel with the tree is a freebie from Graphic Fairy - thank you.
I printed the Angel and fussy cut.
Next I glued it to recycled Kleenex Box Cardboard
I used a Stitched tag die and ran it through the Cuttlebug
NOTE: see the other photos in this posting showing the front and back of the recycled cardboard tag run through the Cuttlebug
Next I selected another stitched Tag Die Cut and patterned cardstock - made a cut through the Cuttlebug - fast and easy.

The cardboard can be distress with ink or a stencil used - endless possibilities for using recycled cardboard - which I use often in my creations - thanks for stopping by!

Inspired to create by:

Monday Simon says Recycled something - Kleenex cardboard #3

Jan CHN Patterned Paper UE
Jan CHN Weekly #420 Christmas UE

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Gail! I love that vintage image, so beautiful and I am loving the way you are using your kleenex boxes to make your tags. Great way to recycle and give your tags some sturdiness! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recycling. Thank you for joining the challenge at CHNC with an optional twist of Feature A Creature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardboard works well with the pop of colour.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful tag, perfect way to recycle cardboard! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.