Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Heart Tag

HeartTag

Howdy Crafters ~ this background patterned paper is by Nancy Allen.

I ran the beautiful roses paper through the Cuttlebug using as metal stitched tag die -  I also found a scrap of flowers patterned paper in my stash - 

I used a stitched heart die and ran that through the Cuttlebug with the scrap of patterned paper ---- then I glued the heart to the lower left of the tag - thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed week.

I would like to share with:

Jan CHN Patterned Paper
Jan SIMON says Wed Clean and Simple 

3 comments:

  1. Now this is just beautiful! Soft, romantic and loving :) Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and sweet tag, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love your CAS design!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.