Sunday, January 13, 2019

City Girl Tag

Howdy Crafters ~ STAMPloration Products are one of my favorite brands - dies, stencils, and stamps.

Today I am using City Girl Clear Stamp and Art Marks Clear Stamps from STAMPlorations - the tag is from STAMPlorations as well - it is a Stitched CUTPlorations Tag Metal Die

I used Distress inks and markers for my color choices.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Recipe
CUTPLorations Stitched Tag Die - Cuttlebug
Misti - Stamplorations City Girl and Art Marks Stamps
Markers, Distress Inks

Inspired to create by:

The NEVER-ENDING Stamplorations Challenge using their products as main focus UE 

Jan CUTPlorations - Colors and using CUTplorations Tag Die


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Daaaaahhhhhllllliiiiinnnnngggg! Thanks for playing again with us at CUTplorations, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic tag! That girl is my favorite. Thanks for sharing it with us at our CUTplorations January Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.