Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Tag Chap Stick holder

Howdy Crafters~ I am in the middle of making some Chap Stick Tags for Christmas ~ Here is one I completed. ~ If you have the dies - it makes it quick and easy to do this project - thanks for stopping by - I will be posting my other Chap Stick projects soon.


CUTplorations Stitched Tag Die
Cuttlebug
I cut one tag with Christmas Patterned Cardstock
I cut one Tag for the back using White Cardstock
I used the following additional products:
MFT Chapstick Dies - one die cuts the opening for the Acrylic insert
 the other die cuts the frame for the outside
MFT - Acrylic Chap Stick holder insert
MFT - Zip Die - which I used on the back to "unzip and retrieve the Chap Stick
The EXTRA Red piece on the right is my To and From Tag - it is from the inside of the Frame cut
This shows the ZIP die used on the back tag - just pull the tab and take out the Chap Stick
Here is a photo of the Die Cuts, Chapstick, and Acrylic Casing

I would like to share with these challenges:
Dec CHN Christmas Challenge


December CHN Patterned Paper Challenge UE
December TAGplorations Christmas UE  Must have a tag


4 comments:

  1. Chapstick tags are wonderful idea. My Santa List has Chapstick on it. My daughter gave me some last yr.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional: "Use the word Christmas" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!!
    Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for December!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever tag! So glad you were inspired by our current TAGplorations Challenge over at STAMPlorations. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.