Wednesday, November 21, 2018

School Junk Journal

I Created this School Junk Journal for my grand-daughter Sydney. I just was in the mood to do something like this - as I usually Fly by the Seat of my Pants when crafting - thanks for stopping by ~ Gail ~

 TlC graphic for cover page - Metal Charm - Metal Light Blub hook
SYD Magazine letters pixel scrapper & Enjoy Life
Belly band - TLC strip of paper
Star brad Gem, Ruler button, Flower and Gem
 Back Of Journal
Patterned Paper
Stitched Tag Die - You Rule wording pixel scrapper
Library Pocket
TLC Journal and Made by You Circle
Tag - Patterned Paper - green Plaid
Guest Check - School You Rule Booklet and Bus
Notebook paper printable
The rest of the notebook paper is from a package fussy cut to fit the journal
 Books made into a pocket
Smash Pad inserted - I have a ton of Smash Pad's so I added many to this journal
Paper Sack - 3D Library Stickers
 Paper Sack - Chalkboard printable made into a Pocket
 Pocket with Paint and Paint Brush fussy cut as journal card
Gossamer Bag
 Parchment paper I created with food coloring
Pencils fussy cut as Pocket - Girl Journal Card
Handmade Paper clip with girl and gems
 Parchment paper
Fussy cut digital  to insert into pocket strip
 gossamer bag
handmade paper clips with gem - writing with Micron ink pen
Fussy cut backpack made into pocket
Eraser booklet and Smash Book items inserted
 Fun metal paper click - Computer and Desk - scanner 3D Embellishment Stickers
 ABC Blocks Vintage Scan Freebie made into a pocket - Circled Clock made as Journal card
Smash book page inserted
 Last page - Guest Check made into a pocket
Glue Booklet created - Vintage Scan freebie - Smash book inserted
 Inserts - booklets and Journal cards
Smash book tags and pages

I would like to share with these challenges:


November Just Keep on Creating Challenge

November WAW AG

November CHN Patterned Paper Challenge 

  Printable for Junk Journal - Facebook TLC Creations
  

3 comments:

  1. Fun, oh so fun journal for your granddaughter. Liked all the elements; especially the paint brushes & paints since my daughter is quite the artist.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a school JJ. My sister is a retired school teacher. I'll have to make one for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great project - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.