Wednesday, October 10, 2018

It's Fall Tag

Howdy Crafters ~ my new barley stencil arrived - so I had to create - and here is my fall tag - lovin it! Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe
Die-Namics Stitched Tag Die - Cuttlebug
ARTplorations Barley Stencil
TH Distress Inks: Brushed Corduroy - fossilized amber - pumpkin
Pearlescent Watercolor - rust
STAMPlorations Sentiment Stamp - Versafine Ink - Misti

Inspired to create by these challenge:
October SS WCMD UE
October ~ STAMPlorations  Mixed Media - AG Must Use a Stencil UE

October ~ TAGplorations - All About Fall UE - Must use tag or have a tag on your project

October ~ CUTPlorations - October - must have a STAMPLoration Product UE

Never Ending STAMPLORATION products AG Challenge UE



October STAMPLorations Theme and/or Sketch - must use stamps 5 of 6
















October Joy Clair Mood Board Challenge UE - Fall/Halloween Theme

October Just Keep on Creating - AG UE 

October WAW AG with SENTIMENT #1 

October Simon Say WED Anything but a Card #1


9 comments:

  1. This is my favorite tag that you have made thus far Gail! I love the wheat, my late husband was a farmer, so crops mean a lot to me. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Gail, I love the background you have created, looks really good.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

    the October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage feel and monochrome blending. I always adore this kind of colors. Glad you love the new stencil. Best of luck during TAGplorations voting day ...
    ~Happy Creating~
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations {TAGplorations Design Team}
    Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Autumn look of the stencil tag.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great Fall tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you really rock the Barley stencil, Gail! I love the monochromatic look, t's perfect for an autumnal make. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations TAGplorations challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!! I hope you like the stencil ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous stenciled tag, the harvest around here is well and truly in and fields re seeded!
    Thanks for sharing at CUTplorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great fall colors - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.