Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hot Cocoa

Howdy Crafters ~ I created 5 cards using the same 6x6 patterned paper [and then added some other paper] - This is one of my cards ~ I am following the video by Mary at Cardz TV - Click HERE to watch the video and download the cut sheet. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings, Gail

Recipe
Tutorial by Mary
Double Sided Cardstock Little Yellow Bicycle [I won years ago]
White cardstock & Cranberry Cardstock
Cuttlebug - Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die
Spellbinders Circle Die - Black Felt Pen for Faux Stitches
Cardz TV Hug in a Mug Stamp Set - Misti - Versafine black Ink

I would like to share with:
October CHN Patterned Paper Challenge UE
October CHN Weekly Christmas UE
October Just Keep on Creating AG UE


3 comments:

  1. Your stash has got to be growing by leaps and bounds Gail! I love this one too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind a hot drink right now, a lovely Christmas card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your drink themed cards.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.