Saturday, October 27, 2018

H Card

This Halloween card will eventually end up in a Junk Journal - Front Cover is by Nancy Allen - made into a card.  Inside the card I sewed in a Gossamer Bag - Slipped in a Die Cut Tag with Bugaboo Pumpkin. Add a pumpkin to the Gossamer bag cut from a Patterned paper piece

On the Left Side of card: I glued a Die-Namics Fence Die to make a pocket.  I added a Sticker to the top of the page

The Gossamer bag flips open for journal writing.



Inspired to create by:
October CHN Patterned Paper Challenge UE

October Just Keep on Creating AG UE

 Simon Says Monday - Halloween/Spooky

Simon Says Wednesday - Halloween/Spooky

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card Gail! It will be great in a Halloween junk journal! I love how you did the pocket with the fence, and I love the gossamer bag that flips up for journaling. Very fun! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween take on, clean and bright and sweet. Thank you for joining SSS Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great vintage creation.This is such a lovely project Vinita, I love the background you have created. The flowers are so so pretty as well.This is so so cute,
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.