Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Grateful

Howdy Crafters - I am indeed thankful and grateful that after 5 days in the hospital my hubby is now home - Yeah.
I saw a video at Cardz TV to create 5 cards using a 6x6 sheet of patterned cardstock to cut various shapes. This is one of those card I created - the lower triangle is from the 6x6 patterned paper.
Here is the Tutorial by Mary at Cardz TV Tutorial - Click HERE for Tutorial

Thank you for stopping by!

Recipe
Kraft, Brown, patterned, black, cardstock
Parchment paper for the leaves - I created my own parchment paper
Die Cuts: Cuttlebug
Karen Burniston Fox
Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves
CUTplorations Grateful Word Die and embossing
Sizzix Oval Die
TH Tree die
Black Micron Ink Pen

Inspired to create by:
October Just Keep on Creation - AG UE
October Word Art Wed #1
October 2018 Simon Says Work It Wednesday #1 Give Thanks

October Joy Clair Photo Inspired UE


4 comments:

  1. Glad your husband is home from the hospital & is recovering.
    Like the woodsy scene with the cute fox.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gail, so happy your hubby is home from the hospital and I hope recovering well now! I saw this video by Mary and it was a good one, but then again they are all good from her. I love your sweet scene and your use of the 6x6 paper. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Gail, all the different details look great together.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.