Sunday, October 28, 2018

Fall Coffee Tag

Howdy Crafters ~ Well, I am super excited!! I have been experimenting today with Paper Guest Towels & Paper Napkins.
After watching several videos on Decoupaging Napkins [One with Glue Stick, one with Mod Podge, one  using sandwich wrap and a dry iron [did not work] - I decided a Glue Stick was my choice for decoupage - yet I added a STEP - my Dry High Heat Iron!  I am so amazed this process worked so well.

I have a Decoupage tutorial coming soon. [When I learn how to do a video for You Tube,  I will make one showing all the steps I used for Decoupage - but for now, pictures and wording will be the tutorial to be posted soon on this blog].

I am over the moon loving decoupage napkins & guest towels for crafting - it is quick, fun, and EASY!!

So on with my Tag Recipe
*For the background of my tag - Manila Cardstock with the second layer of the Guest towel decoupaged on the cardstock [I was amazed there was a lighter designs on the second layer], while the 3rd layer is plain.
For a napkin - it is usually 2 ply - with only the top layer with the pattern.

*The pumpkin is from a Fall Napkin. It was decoupaged, then fussy cut.

*Cuttlebug - for the Stitched Tag Die

* Misti - STAMPLorations Sending Lots of Latte Love Coffee Cup Stamp - Orange Ink
Scrap of Kraft with black butterfly patterned paper for the sleeve of the Coffee Cup - fussy cut and glued

* STAMPlorations Sentiment on Pumpkin from the  Toasty Mug Stamp Set -  Versafine Black Ink - Misti
Here they are - the paper goodies! On Left: Guest Towel - in the center layer 2 of Guest Towel which is my backing on my tag - on RIGHT:  Paper Fall Napkin with the pumpkin.

I have several tags made from the Guest Towel that I will be posting soon! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Gail ~

I would like to share with these challenges:

October TAGplorations - Fall

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous use of the Napkins :D Thank you again fro sharing at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this decoupage look. Bought some Pumpkin Spice creamer to add to my Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee K cups and it makes it taste better. I had bought StarBucks Pumpkin Spice Latte K cups and they were good and no need to add anything to but finished them up.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the vintage looks fantastic. I always make time for a tea cuddle, can't do without it.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful autumnal tag, Gail! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations TAGplorations challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.