Saturday, September 8, 2018

Journal ~ Mini Halloween

TLC on Facebook - Take the challenge - provided the cover for a Mini Halloween Journal. My Finished Journal - thanks for stopping by.
Free Cover Mini Journal - front and back TLC
First inside page - all pages inside created with paper and watercolor - put in the oven to make parchment paper - Boo Bingo Kraft card - opens
Inside the Boo Bingo Card - TLC Ledger
Spooky Bingo Card - made into a pocket and glue to patterned cardstock 
which was made into a pocket
Die-Namics Stitched Tag dies - 2 sizes - patterned cardstock - inserted into the pockets
My homemade paper clip - Washi Tape - TLC Free Matchbook - glued on paper
Spooky written on matchbook with markers - Pumpkin button added
TH Slot Die - All TLC Inserts - see next photo - on Right - Die-Namics Stitched Die - TLC Sentimet
TLC Inserts in the TH pocket
Last 2 pages - TLC Dictionary Page made with tab that lifts to write on back of 
Dictionary Page and the paper - TLC Guest Check - Black tape at top - so it can be lifted and write on back and the page

I would like to share with
September CHN Patterned Paper Challenge


Also sharing at TLC - Printables for your junk journal Facebook
 October Just Keep on Creating AG UE

4 comments:

  1. This has a lot of interesting parts to look at. I am wondering what TLC is? Do you have a FaceBook link for the challenge?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY for TLC link info. I clicked on link & asked to join group & answered question which was how did I learn about TLC and do I journal. I indicated that I learned about TLC from you. I indicated that I journal some & use calligraphy in my journaling.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Lovely card and papers
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mini Halloween journal is great love the bright colours and the images really stand out.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.