Friday, September 21, 2018

Journal ~ Autumn

Howdy Crafters ~ I am presently on Ellie's Bookshelf Design Team - Thank you Ellie for having me design with your lovely Autumn Kit! 

Whoot Whoot - Loving the Journey!

This is my first creation using the " Autumn Kit from Ellie's Etsy Store"   [ Click here to visit the Bookshelf - Ellie Etsy store] fun stuff over there! I liked this journal so much I ordered another one including some other fabulous items in her store.

My Journal consist of a cover and 28 inserted pages! Whoot! Whoot! 

This is my first ever HUGE Junk Journal with many places to write and lots of tags, journal cards and embellishments.

COVER: I glued and sewed the Cover as I followed Ellie's  You Tube Video - CLICK HERE to watch the You Tube Video  preparing a cover for your Junk Journal.

My COVER consist of all items from the kit except for the Leaf Ribbon which I am using as my closure

There a many, many items included in this Autumn Junk Journal Ki by Ellie:
Leaves, lots of journal cards, Words to cut, Flowers, Beads, Ribbons, homemade parchment papers--so many items, I did not use everything that came with this Autumn Kit -so you will have plenty to work with or one could create a couple kits with less pages, etc. Hope over to her Store and purchase your kit! CLICK HERE for the ETSY Store
These Journaling cards came with the kit and so did the recipe card pocket I created on the Front of my Autumn Junk Journal Cover including the words and the Flower, Button, Fabric, etc.

 CLICK HERE to see how Ellie Inspired me to make my own Parchment Papers

I created Mr. Bojangles bed string [that is what I call it]  & Ribbon hoop by watching Ellie Video on how to make the Bead String and Ribbon Ring Assembly

Click HERE for You Tube Tutorial on Creating The Bead Dangle and Ribbon Ring


There are over 40 photos in this post of my Autumn Journal - along with You Tube Videos for How To.... by Ellie ~ [some links above so click on those and visit Ellie's You Tube pages] thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

I decoupaged on a Guest Check that comes with the Kit 
and on a Tag I cut using Die-Namics Die [Cuttlebug] 
I added a TH Hanger to the Tag top of the Die Cut Tag
These two items are added in my Autumn Journal
How to Decoupage Napkins the EASY WAY  by Ellie - CLICK HERE
 I made pockets from the word strips from the kit - the inserts are from the kit, the background papers and the lace and flower. The Fence is a Die-Namic die from my stash
 The fence die cut I made as a pocket & Die Cut Tags tags from my stash
The word Believe is a die cut from my Stash
The Sentiment on the left is a Stamplorations Stamp
  The background papers come with the kit - aren't they awesome!
 Background papers -
The Paper on the Left came with the kit and so did the paper on the right
the stamp on the upper left is Hero Arts and from my stash
The leaf is a die cut- the music paper came with the kit - I distressed inked it and fussy cut
The wording came with the Kit - I distressed ink them


From My Stash: The leaf is a die cut - Distressed with Ink and made as a pocket
I used the Flower paper that came with the kit and made a tag for the pocket
On the RIGHT: I sewed in a piece of lace and made a pocket - I inserted a Tag I created using
the Paper page that came with the kit
I stamped Happy Autumn at the bottom with a Hero Arts Stamp and Pumpkin ink
This shows the tag I created with the paper print out that came with the kit
The Card also came with the kit and I slipped it into the lace pocket
LEFT Side of Page: All Items Sewed or Glued came with the kit
RIGHT Side of Page - All items Except for the Hanger Paper Clip Came with the kit
Owl Journal Card - Tassel - Paint Chip - Fabric Pocket - Flower Printable
On the upper Right I used a Hero Arts Tag Stamp - the pages came with this kit
ON Left: The paper bag and inserts came with the Kit
I used an Acorn Stamp from my Stash to stamp
On the RIGHT: All Items from the kit
These are the Journaling Tags Included in the Kit
Wonderful Pages from the Kit - Paper Bag made into a pocket - Flower From the Kit
I added a stem for flower with Marker
This is a TLC Freebie that was include in this Kit - I made it into a Folded Smaller Journal
Inserted it in the paper bag pocket
Back of the Paper bag pocket - the 2 flowers were in the kit
On the RIGHT: Hero Arts Stamp and Lawn Fawn Leaf Die Cut using wording page from the kit
These Pages have mostly Items from the Kit Except for the 
Mostly Items from the kit Except for the Orange Plain Tag - Die-Namics Stitched Tag die
The Decoupage Napkin Tag Was inserted in the Pocket on the Left
Show all of the Items inserted in the Pockets 
Everything came with the kit Except for the Orange Tag
and I stamped Leaves on the corners of the Right Page
Amazing Word Die from my Stash
On the right All Items came with the kit EXCEPT the Orange Tag die Cut
I made the Leaf and the Flower as Pockets
Photo shows A merged image I placed on the Word page that comes with the Kit
I cut the word page with a die cut and used Markers to color the image
The Orange tag was also a Die-Namics Die Cut
I used a Fabric Strip from the Cover to make a pocket on the LEFT Side of page
A Sizzix Die Cut Pocket and Insert from my Stash was glued to the Right Side
On LEFT- This tag was made with the Graph paper that comes in the Kit
I colored over it with Distress Paints - I added a Washi Tape Piece Have Faith
The wording came in the kit
I cread the small tag die on the Fabric Strip
on the RIGHT: The ticket strip came in the kit
The flower paper came with the kit and I used the die to make the insert

ON LEFT: I used a Leaf Die cut with the music sheet paper that came with the kit
The Frame is from the left over die cut Insert
The Bottom is from the kit
ON RIGHT:  An Enveloped Sewed into the Journal which came with the Kit
The address index Card came with the kit
Stamplorations Stamps were used - the Sentiment on the Index Card
The Coffee Cup on the Leaf Patterned Paper - then fussy cut 
on LFET: show the other side of the Envelope
I made a banner using a Stamplorations Stamp - Green Ink - and marker
The Flower came with the kit
ON RIGHT: Stamplorations - CUTPlorations COFFEE Word die
 cut with left over wording page form the kit
Items added inside the envelope
The Parchment paper came with the kit
I stamped a Verve Stamp Message on it with Orange Ink
The October Kraft Journal card came with the kit
This is the Center Pages of my Autumn Journal
I sewed all the pages together with the COVER
All Items on these pages came with the Kit
All Items on these 2 pages came with the Kit EXCEPT
Orange and Black Bird Washi Tape
The Kraft Perfect Die Cut
The Leaf Washi Tape
I Distressed the Graph Paper with Distress Stain
On the RIGHT is left over frame from cutting Journal Cards and glued it
to the Lined paper that came with the Kit and Distressed the Frame
This photo shows the Stained Graph Paper that I folded before 
Attaching with Leaf Washi Tape
All Items came with this Kit EXCEPT:
Small orange button, Gem, LW Leaf Die Cut, Wishes Die Cut
I left these 2 pages as is for writing
I added the fussy cut flower to this page on the Right and 
used a marker to drawn a stem down the page
This is the other side of the inserted paper bag
the Flower came with the kit
I added the Stem and made the leaves on the stem
I added Wash tape at the bottom and fussy cut the edge of the Paper Bag
Inserted in the Paper Bag Pocket is another TLC Folded Journal cards
This is the other side of the paper bag
I fussy cut the flower that came with the kit and drew a stem
This page has a lot going on:
On upper left - I made a corner pocket and added Washi Tape from my Stash
Graph paper that came with the kit was stained with Distress Inks and folded
I made both of the flowers that came with the kit into pockets
I cut 2 Tags using Die-Namics Tag die using the Graph Paper that was Stained with Distress Stain
on the RIGHT: The tag up to the top came with the kit
The Tag was cut wit leaf printout that came with the kit
I used my Die-Namics Fence Die to make a pocket
The Journal cards attached to these pages came with the kit
as well as the pages
All papers and items came with the kit except for the brads and paper clip
I attached the tag [red] that came with the kit to the graph paper that came with the kit
I fussy cut the left over recipe card - attached a brad to attach it to the graph paper
ON THE RIGHT: cut one of the papers for a pocket and 
inserted another of the papers I cut for journaling
Washi key strip was added from my stash
Lace came with the kit - I sewed in as a pocket
I made a tag and added a piece of the ribbon that came with the kit
The Acorn printable came with the kit
I inserted a left over piece of Parchment paper
The Orange and White patterned cardstock is from my stash
The wording is from the kit - see items in next photo
Leaf die cut using music sheet from kit
Love this Wood paper that came with the kit
Journal card came with the kit
Left over piece of graphic paper that came with the kit
Stained with Distress Inks - attached with paper clip
Last 2 pages in Autumn Junk Journal
on LEFT: Made a pocket using Fiskars punch and graph paper that came with kit
Added lace at top - came with kit
Inserted Journal Card that came with kit
Lawn Fawn Leaft Die Cut with Gelly paper from my stash
Wording came with kit
ON RIGHT:
All wording came with kit - Marker used for the word YOU
Left over heart from my scrap box colored with marker
Waterfall Panels- see next photos
Left over white cardstock for pocket - using Distress Crayons and Baby Wipe
Inserted 2 index cards that came with kit - using Distress Crayons and Baby wipe

Waterfall #2 - Left over Recipe Yellow strip made into a pocket
Inserted Journal card that came with kit
Last Waterfall Section
Sewed left over fabric to glued left over parchment paper

I would like to share with
September CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
 September WAW with a sentiment 
September #66 Cardz TV AG 
September TagPlorations - AG with Tags or tags on it 
 Also Sharing with this closed group on Facebook TLC - Printables for your junk journal Facebook

3 comments:

  1. FANtastic Journal! Wow! Thank you for taking all the time for pictures and products! So much time to make and then to share!! Appreciate YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creativity well worth the time spent on this journal.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you are quite the professional at making journals and I am sure you will enjoy filling all the pages. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.