Monday, August 20, 2018

Watercolor Flower Card

Howdy Crafters ~ I had my second eye surgery this morning. 

I was able to create this card upon returning home as it did not involve any of my restrictions - such as NO BENDING, NO Lifting for one full month or longer!

My wonderful husband, Rick,  has to do all of the housework, mopping floors, and such and he has been a blessing to me.

There are some things I can do -- that do not exceed my lifting restriction with the wonderful arm stretching tool that has a clasp at the end, I can use it to pick up papers and such of the floor [Seems like I am dropping too much stuff lately].

To my Praying crafters:  Please pray for a safe and quick recovery for me - that I do not lose my eye sight - and all healing is successful. Thank you.

Thanks to all for stopping by my blog. Have a blessed week.

Recipe
Cuttlebug
White, Leaf Patterned, Oranges, Cardstock
Watercolor Flower creation by TLC with Scripture [Freebie from her blog - thank you]
Lawn Fawn Rectangle Stitched Die
Washi Tape

I would like to share with these challenges:

August CHN Patterned Paper Challenge


August #17  Three Amigos A Blast from past - #15 Die~ AG #10

Facebook TLC - Printables for your junk journal FB page

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful water coloring. Wish you the best & speediest recovery from your eye surgery.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.