Sunday, July 22, 2018

Vintage Mini Album

Howdy Crafters ~ I am using TLC Keeping Track Vintage Ledger Journal Printables, Pink Nature Vintage Printable [an exclusive set I received FREE with the purchase of the Vintage Ledger Journal in Paulette's Esty Store- Click here for the Esty Store], 
and other TLC Vintage items from my Stash - as well as  items in the Craft room -
Craftroom items: Score Tape - Punch, Cuttlebug, Die, Flowers, Pearls, Distress Inks,White Scotch Glue, ATG, see descriptions below each photo.

The back page of my Journal features Beccy's Image & sentiment which I like very much.

There are 19 Photo's of my mini album which include photos of the inserts.

Lots of pages for Journaling- or photo's could be added.

Thank you for stopping by ~ blessings, Gail
Front Cover - Paper Flower, Pearl, TH Butterfly die - Cuttlebug - Patterned Paper, Paper Doily, TLC Flower Printable - Stretchy White Lace- TH Distress Ink Tattered Twig around Journal











Inside - I made a pocket on the left - Circle punch to create half circle


TH Reinforce Die Cut - Dark Pink Cardstock - Baker Twine - Index Card

TLC Keeping Track Ledger Pages

On Left - from the Free Collection - Circle Punch for double pockets

Double Pocket Created and using the Free inserts/Bakers Twine

On left I used score tape 3 sides then slide in 3 printables by TLC

The 3 printables inside the pocket

On left is the ledger print - on right - All TLC including insert

Inserts inside pocket
Had to use this spray bottle to keep journal open - MFT Stitched Die Tag

Free Bee Print from TLC

Added a Die Cut Feather by TH and Butterfly - Marker for highlighting

Another pocket on the right with index card insert

Distressed Postcard with TH Lipstick Distress ink

Added MS Punch Lace and Washi Tape - Pink cardstock outside of folded card

Used this Rose print as a folded card

Ledger prints by TLC


Back of Journal - Made Print N Cut for Beccy's Image using Portrait to Cut  - Added Paper Flower and Pearl - MFT Stitched Die Cut Banner and Sentiment
It would be an honor to share with:
July CHN Patterned Paper 
July Simon Says Wed use a die or punch #5 I used both 
July Word Art Wednesday AG - I am also Guest Designer
July Beccy's Image Challenge UE
July DLART Linky Party 1 per day




July - September Summer Tagplorations AG with a tag or tag on it UE

5 comments:

  1. Gail - this looks AMAZING!!!! Wow! I am super impressed by your mini album! Everything looks so great together and I absolutely love the sentiment on the back, brilliant! Your little hidden pockets are wonderful! I really need to get my act together and start to make one of these, or at least a journal! So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Gail, how delightful - I love everything about your journal! Beautiful work - and thank you so much for your continuing support of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project Gail, and I'm flattered that you used one of my images and sentiments on the back page! I love the gorgeous colours and all the little secret tags, flaps and lift up sections... my favourite kind of book. Fantastic!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gail! This turned out beautifully with the paper layers and colors and I just love the binding idea! What a beauty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.