Thursday, July 12, 2018

Gelli Plate Card Tag

Howdy Crafters ~ I have set a goal to learn some new techniques this summer. I have already found one free on line class by Carolyn Dube for creating a Mix Medium Art Journal.

Earlier this week, I decided to find out what a Gelli Plate is used for since I won one months ago and just stashed in the draw. Well little did I know I could get messy and create some great backgrounds and art using this handy tool.

Therefore, I am creating a stack of Gelli Plate backgrounds ready to use in crafting.

Here is one I created today as I learn items finding all type of instructional art classes on line and taking notes! So much fun.

Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed week.

Recipe
White cardstock - Patterned Cardstock
Bakers Twine - Hole Punch
Cuttlebug - Die-Namics Stitched Tag
Flower Embossing folder Couture - I won at Crop Stop
Gelly Plate using my roller and Metallic Acrylic Paints, and White Paint
Misti - Kitchen Sink Deer and Bench Multi-Step Tree Friends Stamp Set - Gina K Black Ink
Happy Birthday Stamp - Gina K Black Ink
White Gem Paper Flowers
Kraft cardstock cut in a banner for the sentiment
ATG - Scotch White Glue - Cuttlebug

Inspired to create by:
July Mod Squad - Happy Birthday Card with Flowers #1
July #41 Crop Stop - Anything Goes with Products sold in Crop Stop - ATG - Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug, Scotch White Glue, MFT
July Three Amigos Blog - Embossing AG UE
July WAW AG With Sentiment Week #3
July CHN Patterned Paper - behind the top tag
July DLART Linky 1 per day- no stacking
July - September Tagplorations AG with a tag or tag on it
July STAMPLorations Theme and Sketch - Stamps and anything goes 



 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Gail! I love it! Looks like you're having a lot of fun with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the technique in this. Thanks for sharing the link with me. I;ll have to ck it out. I have a roller for that purpose bought some time ago and not used often so now I have an excuse to use it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking (yesterday) that I need to pull my Gelli Plate out and use it again -- you've created a great background with yours! So happy you linked up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love that background! Thanks so much for playing over at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I haven't heard of a Gelli Plate before but the results are stunning. Have fun learning new techniques and Thankyou for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.