Sunday, June 24, 2018

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

It was a great hop for The Cutting Cafe - I hope you participated by visiting all of the Design Team's Blogs/You Tube - and I hope you were a winner!!

And for my Blog ---- we do Have a Winner! I used Random.org to pick the winner - Is it you? Scroll down!


Here is the number Random.Org Selected for the Coffee Shaped SVG/PDF File.
 DRUM ROLL:

  1. Hello, Gail, this is the cutest coffee cup ever! What makes it even cuter is that tiny little mocha coffee cup tag - I LOVE it! Very cute shaped card! I saw your card over at the Simon Says linky when I linked up my card. I didn't realize this was a hop until I got here but since I'm here - I can tell you that I am already a follower :-)


    Thanks to all that stopped by and left loving comments on my blog and subscribed. Don't be sad if you did not win, I am sure there will be another hop in the future - so I hope you join again.

    And remember the 7th and 21 of each month - visit the Design Team page - leave a loving comment and if you are selected Regina Easter of the Cutting Cafe will reward you with 3 selects of your choice! Whoot !  Whoot!  have a blessed week! 


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's awesome, Gail! Thank you so much! I'll email you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats KT Fit Kitty!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.