Thursday, June 7, 2018

Love, Love, Love

Howdy Crafters  ~Challenged myself with this technique presented by Mod Squad Challenge - Come to the Dark Side - emboss an image then color it - I colored with Primsacolor Pencils. I used Gina K fine Silver Embossing Powder for the Gina K Daisy Flower Stamp.
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies were used for both layers of cardstock

Thanks for stopping by ~ Gail ~


Inspired to created by

Wed ModSquad - Come to the Dark Side - Gina K Flower Stamp - Gina K Embossing Ink 
June CHN Patterned Paper  
Wed Simon Says Wed - Wedding/Anniversary - suitable for either

3 comments:

  1. Good job figuring out the technique, Gail. I'm sorry the link was wonky, don't know what happened. I did get it fixed, but I'm glad you found a video by Jennifer McGuire. You really nailed the coloring here! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love the how you stamped the flower and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.