Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Spinner Card

Howdy Crafters - This is my first try at the Spinner Square Die Cut By Karen B - I watched her You Tube Video - Click HERE - and went from there. It was a challenge with my glue being all over the place - I switched to score tape for many of the parts - but I still was getting glue on my clear cardstock [because me and glue do not get along when it comes to acrylic or clear cardstock] - the glue mess has nothing to do with the assembly process of using this die cut - I love this die cut!! - Oh well - my first try and more cards to come in the future.

This is an A2 size Christmas Card - thanks for dropping by - Gail

Recipe
K B Spinner Square Pop up Die
Clear Cardstock I purchased at The Cutting Cafe
Cuttlebug
Cardstock: White - Patterned [the small window scallops inside and outside of card - Burnt Orange, Kraft
Memory Box Bare Tree, Deer, Snowflake
Poppy Stamps Landscape die for the snow
Poppy Stamps Evergreen Trees
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Sentiment - Clear Dollar Stamps - Misti - Versafine Black Ink

Inspired to create by these challenges:
April Rudolph Challenge 1E not more than 10 challenges
CHN Weekly #382 Christmas Challenge 
Wednesday The Merry Christmas Challenge AG
April CHN Patterned Paper Challenge 
Wednesday Simon Says Anything Goes
Wednesday Word Art 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Gail. I have not seen this die before, It looks lovely.
    The diecuts are wonderful...loving that beautiful deer and the birch trees!

    Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a very super card and your design looks so brilliant.
    Love the wonderful scene you have created.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not made a spinner card before. Wonderful scene card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking card with a lovely design and colours. Thanks for joining us over at the TMCC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.