Friday, March 9, 2018

HB Ricky!

It's the Love of My Life's Birthday today. He is a Strong, Brave, & Man of Courage Christian.  I created this Action Wobble Head Lion Card with a Lion inside as well - for my Lion of a Man ~  I know, this card looks more like something for a kid, [and that is the other side of him - a kid at heart] he he - thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week! 
~ Gail~

Recipe
Cardstock - White, Patterned, brown, Black, Yellow
Action Wobble behind the SVG Head
Lion SVG by Lori W - Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Markers
Inside Card:
Lawn Fawn Critters on the Savannah - Lion Stamp and Die Cut - Cuttlebug
Misti - sentiment and grass - Scotch Foam Tape Behind Lion - ATG - Scotch White Glue

I was inspired to create by:
Lawn Fawnatics #24 - Fun with Dies #1[4]
March CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
SS Facebook NationalCraft Month
SS National Craft Month 
WAW AG

Cardz TV #38 AG #1  
QKR Stampede #286 AG #1 
Jo's Scrap Shack AG #1 

4 comments:

  1. Birthday wishes to your hubby, he sounds like a keeper! Love the card and the reason for the design! I'm so happy you joined our Fun with Dies challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card roars! Like use of wobble & background zebra striped paper to complement the jungle animal.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card & I'm sure your hubby will love it! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the Lion King. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.