Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sympathy Tag

Howdy Crafters - here is a tag I created to be attached to a plant, tree, or flowers for the loss of a loved one.
Several years ago I was taught to go to my local nursery and purchase a plant, flowers in a pot, or a small tree to be planted - attach a tag, making sure the decease name is clearly visible and then take it to the delivery door of the funeral home.
When my friend Amy lost her husband 5 years ago - I purchased a tree from our local nursery, in behalf of our sewing group,  to be planted on her property in memory of her husband,  Jim. I delivered the tree in the pot to the Funeral home when I went to pay my respects. The plant was appreciated by all.

Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed week ~ Gail ~

Recipe
Cuttlebug machine - MFT-Die Namic Stitched Tag Die
Cricut Die Cutting Machine - Cricut Classic Font Cartridge - for So Sorry - patterned cardstock
Newton's Nook Stamp - Cricket - Memento Green ink to color - Bakers Twine - White Scotch glue for Cricket and Letters

Inspired to create by these challenges:
Challenge Me Monday - Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Sympathy
WAW Anything Goes with Sentiment #2 
February ~ Simon says Work it Wed Make it Green #2
Simon Says Anything Goes Wednesday #2
Sunny Day Crafting I is for Insect

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea and a wonderful alternative to cut flowers! Thanks for sharing at FCCB!

    ~Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tag. Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS tag
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super cute one, Gail. LOVE the little cricket. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.