Saturday, February 17, 2018

SNOW

Howdy Crafters - There has been much SNOW here in Michigan - we have had a melting spell - yet for Michigan - I know winter is not over yet.

~ anywhoo, I created this Winter card using Miss Kate's SVG Cuttables Sled design - Cut it out with my Portrait using, Pink, Red, and white cardstock - black and pink cardstock were used for the base layers with a white card base.

 I enlarged the sled and added Embossing to the snow hills. A Cardz TV SNOW stamp from Cardz TV  Snow Days Stamp set was used as my sentiment[Misti and Versafine black ink] - Tag is Pink and Red Note Cardstock cut with MFT-Die-Namics Stitched Tag

Spellbinders rectangle dies were used for the matting and Scotch Pop up tape behind the sled - thanks for sliding by!
Blessings, Gail

I was inspired to create by these challenges:

FB Miss Kate's February Challenge - Red, White, Pink

Cute Card Thursday Sentiment one word

CHN Patterned Challenge 

Simon Says Monday - Take Note This week we are challenging you to create a notebook, alter a notebook, use notepaper etc. #2

3 comments:

  1. The pink for the sled is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sled, we've not had enough snow yet this year to go sledding, not that I'm complaining, but my youngest is desperate to have enough to be able to build her first snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, Gail! What fun projects you've been up to yet again! This one really spoke to me since it snowed yet again in my neck of the woods. I like how this celebrates this snowy time of year, yet you kept this warm and cozy-feeling with that gorgeous pink color palette. Very unique and YOU, which I adore! Thanks for your continued support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.