Crafters, I hope you had a chance to enter the challenges for these past two months
~ And I hope you were one of the winners! Happy Dance time for sure!~
For this posting I have a Tutorial on how to make a
Christmas Tree Ornament using Bugaboo Digital Stamps ~
Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed week!
Here is my Quick and Easy Step by Step Ornament Tutorial
* Select one of your favorite Bugaboo Digitals - I like Snowmen so I am using the Snowman Peeker from the Goofy Snowmen Set - Click HERE to get yours.
* I sized This Snowman Peeker at 1 1/2 inches x 1 1/2 inches. Since I own a Portrait Die Cutting Machine, I brought the image into Silhouette Design Studio to create a Print N Cut image - however the image can be fussy cut with your scissors if you cannot do a print n cut in your machine.
Next, I selected 3 Circle Dies and 3 Different Cardstock
* My Circle dies are Sizzix Brand Scallop dies and the Cardstock I selected is Black, Blue Check, and White.
* I ran the dies and cardstock through my Cuttlebug to make the cuts.
Next, * I colored by my image with Memento Markers.
* White Puffy Paint was used on the Ball of the Hat & Orange Stickles Glitter Glue on the Nose
Next - I placed a piece of Scotch Foam tape on the black circle cardstock [This will be the top stack and my Peeker Snowman will be adhered on top of the Foam Tape.
* I Stapled a piece of Glitter Red Ribbon to the Largest Circle die cut -blue Checked Patterned.
* the white cardstock middle layer will cover the staple
The Final STEPS: [layering of the prepared circles]
* Glue the White cardstock to the Blue Check using an ATG [or other adhesive you prefer]
* Glue the black cardstock to the White cardstock circle
* Add the Digital Peeker Snowman to the Scotch Foam tape on the black cardstock
* Note: Make sure the wet items are dried on your colored image and if you used any Stickles, etc. on the digital stamp before adhering it to the middle circle.
And here is the Finished Ornaments - Da! Da!
I will be hanging this cutie on my Christmas tree in December!
Remember, you can use all types of Bugaboo images with this tutorial to make door hanger ornaments for your home decor as well.
I hope you have fun making your own Ornaments [Christmas theme or otherwise] - blessings and thanks again for dropping by!
It would be an honor to share with:
1. Rudolph Days Christmas 1 upload [not more that 10 total challenges]
2. PIP #1808 AG
3. CHN Patterned Challenge
4. CHN #374 Christmas Challenge
5. The Merry Christmas Challenge