Wednesday, February 7, 2018

~ Cutting Cafe ~ DT

Howdy Crafters ~ Today is the day to view all of the Design Team Display of Creations on the Cutting Cafe Blog ~ Come on over  to see what my team-mates created! While you are there, please leave a loving comment on the blog posting and your name will go into the draw to win 3 Free SVG or PDF files of your choice from Regina Easter ~ Cutting Cafe Shop - Whoot! Whoot! You could be our next winner! So come on over and join the fun!

As previously posted this week, here are my 2 Design Team Cards Love me a Word Shaped Card ~ Thank you for dropping by, blessings, Gail who is blessed to be a member of the Cutting Cafe Team!


Link for I Heart U - Click HERE 
Link for Smooch - Click HERE

3 comments:

  1. hello beautiful....what a fun bunch of shaped cards...I am so happy your on the team...you so rock with everything you do...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.