Tuesday, October 3, 2017

TT-363~Bundle of Joy

Howdy Crafters - It is that time again for another challenge at Tuesday Throwdown - Our challenge is  Bundle of Joy and the sponsor is My Grafico!. Come on over and upload up to 3 creations to win a fabulous prize - I hope to see you there! Blessings, Gail ~ Tuesday Throwdown Team A

Here is what I create using Spiders and Pumpkins [Mujik - My Grafico]- Yes, I am thinking outside of the box for my Bundle of Joy Tag- the Spiders are a bundle of joy while the Pumpkins are not-- See how happy those Spiders are - the pumpkins, not so much.
Recipe
TH Die Cut
My Grafico Spiders and Pumpkins by Mujik
Halloween Cardstock for base
Green Polk-a-dot Cardstock
Organza Ribbon
DCWV Die Cut Spider
Sequins
Joy and Not Stamps 

It would be an honor to share with these challenges:
October CHN Patterned Paper
October Just Keep on Creating AG UE
Monday - #1740 PIP AG
Simon Says Monday Use Dark Colors or Halloween

5 comments:

  1. I love your thinking! Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Halloween tag is super cool, love the spooky elements.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spideys & pumpkin grins oh my! Not fond of spideys. We have geckos here in Central TX and they take care of most of the spideys.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is funny! I love the angry faces of the pumpkins having spiders sitting on their heads. Thank you for Walking On The Dark Side with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun tag! I think tags are such a great spot for patterned paper. This one is, for sure!
    We really appreciate that you shared your artistry with us at CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge!

    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.