Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fall Tennis Shoe Card

Howdy Crafters ~  Fall is my Favorite time of year, next to the CHRISTmas season!! -  For this posting, - I wanted to create a Masculine card so I added Spider Ribbon for the Shoe Laces to this nifty Tennis Shoe die cut ~
In Junior High School, our school colors were Orange and Black - so this Tennis Shoe reminds me of those days.
Pumpkins are associated with Fall ~ during this season, in Michigan,  the store is filled with Pumpkin Spice Products - Cake, Cookies, Candy and Coffee - just to name a few. Therefore, I had to add my fabulous Pumpkin Stitched Die Cuts by Memory Box to the front of this Fall Card.
 [2 Photo's for this card on this post] Thanks for stopping by ~  have a blessed day! Gail

Recipe
Portrait and Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machines
SVG Shoe Die by Jennifer Rush
Cardstock - Orange, Black and Orange Check
Spider Ribbon - I am good with Spiders on Ribbons--- but in my house, Not So Much!
Bow it All for creating the bow - I added an extra piece of black cardstock behind the ribbon inside the card using double sided tape to keep the ribbon in-tack
Memory Box Stitched Pumpkins
Lawn Fawn FUN Paper Clip - I have had these much too long - time to use one!
Inside the card
MFT-Die-Namics Stitched Tag Die - Cardz TV Sentiment - Misti - Gina K Black Ink
ATG & Scotch Quick Dry White Glue

I was inspired by these challenges to create my card:
October CHN Patterned Paper
October Just Keep on Creating AG UE
WAW AG 302-03 with Sentiment #8
Double D Fright Night - Inspiration from the photo #2 - Colors, Black, Orange, and White
 
Memory Box  #29- Color Challenge ~ Black and Orange - Feature Black and Orange and at least one of their products - Memory Box Stitched Pumpkins

5 comments:

  1. Another fabulous Halloween make Gail! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Fright Night’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall colors and design. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at DD Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us at future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the ribbon threaded thru. Like Pumpkin Spice. That reminds me I need to go to StarBucks for my free birthday drink (expires today 10/6, they only give you 2 days to redeem).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This creation is so much fun, great details.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card! Love all the details. Thanks so much for joining Double "D" Challenge this time.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.