Monday, August 14, 2017

Be Happy

Howdy Crafters - I create this card watching a video by Barbara at Camp Create ~ it is a die inlay technique to make the card lay  FLAT so it can be sent through the mail ~it is a fun technique. I did have a bit of struggle with all of my separate letters. I believe this is my first time making a card using this technique - thanks for dropping by ~ Gail ~

Recipe
Black cardstock for base
Cardstock for the mat - Blue, Patterned, Yellow, Red, Green
MFT Die-Namic Die Set Blueprints #11
Scotch Tape - ATG Gun - Corner Rounder

It would be an honor to share with

MFT Camp Create Day 1 - Die Cut Inlay

MFT Blueprints Challenge using Blue Prints #11
August CHN Patterned Paper
PIP #1733 AG #2

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful inlaid technique. I finished mine & will post tomorrow.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Glad you joined in the fun with us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftyhuzelnut's Patterned Paper, we hope to see you back again. Hugs Agnieszka chanya13

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.