Saturday, August 15, 2015

Throwback Thursday ~ Stamping with Bibiana

stampingh with bibiana
Hi Bloggers - it is that time again for:

Throwback Thursday Challenge #12




For this challenge you post a
   PAST  blog post... 


Theme: ANY TECHNIQE Project (but NOT compulsory) 

Here is my creation I posted on my blog
in October of 2012


I just started creating paper crafts and uploading to challenges
I like my purple buttons on this Bingo card creation.
Click HERE for original post

I hope to see you there - it is a fantastic challenge - have fun and thanks for stopping by! Gail

I would like to share with the following challenge:

Stamping with Bibiana - ends  September 8  - closes at Midnight California Time

2 comments:

  1. hello my friend< are you settle in?
    great card love the bongo theme and gain thanks a lot for joining me at mt thowback thursdays challenge # 12. hugs
    bibaian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Happy to see the retro stuff I hope your move is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.