Monday, December 8, 2014

Garland the Elf has arrived!

I am so excited! Garland the Elf flew into Michigan today to live in her permanent home! She is the sister of Daisy, who lives with Melissa Sunshine Honey Bee in Texas. Melissa flew her here and I have adopted her. I also found out that Garland is a 2nd cousin of Hope who is presently with Diane - DL Thankful Thursday.

Here is the picture of Garland and me getting ready for bed. Garland forgot her suitcase so she is without PJ's or any other clothing, which is OK because her Elf outfit is just the cutest!

Thanks Melissa for shipping Garland to Michigan  - she is truly a wonderful gift!  

Have a blessed week everyone - and don't forget to have fun with Elf on a Shelf at DL Thankful Thursday Challenge!

More pictures to come with Garland the Elf having fun in Grand Blanc, Michigan! Yippee!

Dec 25 - DL Thankful Thursday - Elf Antics Linky Party UE - no stacking.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! You and Garland are both adorable! Love your Mickey Mouse PJ's! Garland is a sweetie and I like her name too! I looked everywhere for an elf and finally lucked out at the thrift store - there were 2 in a bargain bag - my elf twins Eli and Elfis! Melissa was a lovely friend to send you Garland! I am looking forward to seeing Garland's antics as we get closer to the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, I'm glad that Garland arrived. Like the name. Like the MM pjs since I'm a big fan of Disney and use to work for MM at Disney World in FL thru high school & college. Like teh smile photo of you holding Garland. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Garland is adorable!! She has had quite the adventure since she arrived in Michigan!! And what a sweet picture!! Your Mickey PJ's are so cute!! I love them!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.