Saturday, March 22, 2014

Kraft Tag

Recipe
Kraft Outlet Tag
Washi Tape
Verse Rubber Stamp - I won this stamp and love it
Black Memento Tuxedo Ink
Gold Glitter on the hand

Thank you for stopping by today - be blessed - Gail ~ 
 
Isaiah41:13 - I am the Lord Your God who takes you by the right hand and I say to you, do not be afraid, I will help you.

 I would like to share with the following challenges:

Monthly Just B Creative ATG March 1 per day Mar22 
Monthly DL ART Thankful Thursday Challenge  ATG 1 per day Mar22 
Just Keep On Creating ATG UE Feb 25 - March 26th 
The Kraft Journal Tags 2 of 2 
Simon Says Glitter It 4 of 5 
Crafting for All Seasons No Designer Paper 3 of 3 
Crafty Girls ATG 3 of 3 
Sassy Studios - Your Favorite Colors Brown and Black UE 
Craftitude - ATG Or add a brad or eyelet 3 of 3 
Crafts for Eternity - ATG 3 of 3 
Show it Off Saturday 1E 



13 comments:

  1. Like the sentiment on Tag. Was just entering my Elephant Box Baby Girl Card at Simon Says Stamp Wed Glitter It when I saw your entry before mine as I was entering. I emailed you about a prize win of yours. Have a nice day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Gail... nice senti...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL creation lovely colours and thank you so much for joining in our challenge at CFAS, cheers, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sentiment Gail. Thank you for sharing another tag with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun tag, I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Gail, the hand is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely tag gail, I love the sentiment.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will join in on the next link up starting on 01.04.2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome tag! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag, love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS, and Good Luck
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely sentiment. I really like how you have allowed it to be the star of this wonderful tag. The aging you have done really suits it, as well. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/Add a brad or eyelet challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.