Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ch# 148 Speedy Fox & Friends My State

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. We have a new challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends ~ It is called My State -
The rules of the challenge: make a card for the theme of the week and upload within the time frame of the challenge. You can use any stamp set that you would like. If you use a Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamp set your name will be entered twice.
My Michigan card was created using 2
 Mark's Finest Papers Stamp Sets
1. Mountain Selections & 2. Autumn Splendor

MFP Mountain Selection
MFP Autumn Splendor
Marks Finest Papers Stamps Sets and Supplies can be purchased at the store.
Click  HERE.
If you are the lucky winner of this challenge you will receive the 
Wild Horses Stamp Set
Look at all of the wonderful images in the Wild Horse's Stamp Set
I hope you will join me this week for the Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - My State. I hope to see you there! Enjoy your week.

RECIPE
Stamp Set Marks Finest Papers Mountain Selections: deer, fisherman in boat, pine trees
Stamp Set Marks Finest Papers Autumn Splendor - wording FALL and acorn
Black Cardstock for mat
White cardstock for card base
Spellbinders  Die Cut - lighthouse
Madison Die Cuts:  bicycle, birch tree, banner
Quickutz Die Cut: State of Michigan
Colorbox inks; green, orange, blue and grey
PowderPuff Mocha Mama ink
Recollections blue, white, brown cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pop up Tape Forever in Time

CHALLENGES
Ends Feb 28 Pin and Tack Spark your Creativity Now - anything goes unlimited
 
Ends Feb 28 DL.Art Thankful Thursday Feb. Linky Party - Anything Goes unlimited
Ends Feb 28 Crafty Catz Dies & Punches 1E

11 comments:

  1. A very cute card, Gail. Cute lighthouse and bicycle. I really like the banner that was a great way to announce your state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the banner. The die cuts look great and I love the Mountain selections in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the scene you created. I always say that when I go on vacation where there are mountains I want to bring them home to TX. Like to Tandem Bike ride. Hubby & I like to Tandem Bike Ride in Autumn & Spring. Way to hot in Summer here in Central TX. Banners are popular.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Great way to show what your state has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been to michigan many times. It is all that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You even included a diecut of your state! I love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card,thanks for sharing your card with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card for your state - and the banner looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scene I love your bike against the black background
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gail
    A fabulous and wonderful card thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at crafty catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.