Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Snowing Somewhere...

 

Howdy Crafters ~ I am on a roll using this fabulous gingerbread background cardstock for my Christmas cards.  I love, love this gingerbread print so much!

Beccy, over at Beccy's Place November Holiday Challenge -- encouraged us to make something that makes us smile. Day 30:  Click HERE

Well here it is!  A snowman on this fabulous Gingerbread paper.

This sentiment is so true in the Winter Months here in Michigan because... Yes, it is always snowing somewhere - in some city---- in Michigan in the Upper or Lower Peninsula!  BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I am blessed to have  various metal dies in my crafting room. I used a stitched metal die  especially to create snowdrifts, which I cut out with watercolor paper and glued to the bottom of the card.

In addition, I have a Silhouette Die Cutting machine. I enjoy using it to cut paper craft items as well--- I used 3 Print N Cut digitals by Echo Park- Snowman, shovel, and sign on this size A2 card.

Foam Tape was placed behind the Snowman to give dimension.

This card makes me smile!

I am entering this card in November Beccy's Holiday Challenge.

Beccy's Challenge - November Holiday Challenge UE

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. He looks like one happy snowman Gail, love the image! Great sentiment too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.