Monday, November 20, 2023

Peppermint Mocha

 

Howdy Crafters -I am using printed digital cardstock and a coffee cup from Beccy's Place store called:  Cafe Elements - find the set  HERE.

A stitched metal size A2 die was selected to cut the plaid cardstock.


I used Silhouette die cutting machine to cut the coffee cup as a print n cut.
An action wobble was attached behind the cup.  Flick with the finger and the cup will wobble - love these action wobbles


A glitter blue star was added to the cup, as well as cocoa glitter gel to the coffee top for interest.
I found some peppermint ribbon in my stash and glued it across the top of the card.

P is for peppermint mocha.

Entering this card in Beccy's Place Annual Holiday Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed week.

 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Gail, I love the strip of peppermints across the top of your card. The plaid paper is wonderful too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design Gail, a great card, what would we do without our Silhouette. Well me anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.